www.cookiedough.com.au is owned and operated by Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie & Biscuit Dough. We recognise that your privacy is of paramount importance and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that very seriously. Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie & Biscuit Dough is committed to respecting the personal privacy of individuals who use its Website and/or services. This Privacy Statement describes Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie & Biscuit Dough’s current policies and practices with regard to personal information collected through its website.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
We agree to the following:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone enquiries)
- To stay connected via monthly e-newsletters
- To keep you updated on this fundraiser via general news emails
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Send automated emails with hints and tips plus alerts during the fundraising campaign
- Send you emails to keep you up to date with Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough and Australian Fundraising
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- Not sell or give your email address to third party organisation not involved directly with Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie Dough and Australian Fundraising
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Such parties may include eWay (website’s payment processor) and Helloworld Travel Mount Ommaney. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. How do we protect your information? Your personal information is contained behind secured networks in Australia. We follow the Industry best practices to secure your data. Our servers are protected by firewalls. We use strong encryption mechanism when conducting routine maintenance to the application or to store sensitive information such as passwords. We constantly keep the application’s dependencies up to date with the latest security updates. Do we use 'cookies'?
We use a single cookie after signing in to the application. This cookie holds a strongly encrypted session ID which allows to remember which user is currently logged in. When signing out, the cookie’s content is removed.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account
A payment surcharge of 2.4% is added to your final order at checkout. This is to ensure the organisation conducting the Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie & Biscuit Dough Fundraiser maintains the highest profit possible. The Australian Competition & Consumer Commission banned business from charging excessive payment surcharges on credit, debit and prepaid card payments. Billy G’s Gourmet Cookie & Biscuit Dough and Australian Fundraising do not profit from credit card transactions on this website. Refund/Return Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact the organisation you purchased your order through and we will discuss with them the best way to either refund the money to you or reissue the product. If you are unsure who you purchased your order through, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods where the Billy G's Gourmet Cookie & Biscuit Dough tamper proof seal has been removed from the tub, product has been damaged after delivery, product has not been refrigerated correctly following delivery to the organisation conducting the fundraiser you purchased the product order through, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition to the group you purchased the order through for a refund to be issued. Delivery Instruction
Orders placed through the website will be delivered to the organisation conducting the website using refrigerated couriers to ensure the safe standards of the product. The order will not be delivered to your residential/business address.
Privacy Officer PO Box 3151, Darra, Queensland 4076 Australia email@example.com 1300 133 033
Last Edited on 20-01-2019